Price And Quantity
- Room Temperature
- Aluminium Nitrate
- White Crystal Powder
Aluminium nitrate is a chemical compound with the chemical formula Al(NO3)3. It is a white solid that is soluble in water and has a variety of uses in industrial and research settings. It is used in a range of applications, including as a catalyst, oxidizer, and corrosion inhibitor. It can also be used as a reagent for the synthesis of other compounds. Aluminium nitrate is toxic and should be handled with care.
- Aluminium Nitrate is a white crystalline solid that is soluble in water.
- It produces a strong, acidic solution when dissolved in water.
- It is an effective oxidizer and can be used as a catalyst in various reactions.
- It is a strong oxidizing agent and is used as a source of nitrate ions in many reactions.
- Aluminium Nitrate is used in the production of other aluminium compounds, such as aluminium sulfate, aluminium chloride and aluminium nitrate.
- It is used in the manufacture of dyes, pigments, fertilizers, and explosives.
- It is also used in the production of textiles, plastics, paper and rubber.
- It is used in water treatment to remove iron and manganese compounds from water.
- It is used in the production of photographic film, printing plates and lithographic printing.
- 100 Per Month
- 4-5 Days
- Gujarat All India