Price And Quantity
- Magnesium Chloride
- White Crystal Powder
- Room Temperature
- Inorganic Chemicals
- these products are widely used in various industries like, glass, pharmaceutical, flame retardants, effluent treatment plant, pulp and paper, plasticizers, electrical, etc
Magnesium chloride is a chemical compound composed of magnesium and chlorine. It is used in a variety of applications, including de-icing roads, dust control, and food preservative. It is also used in the production of fertilizers, textiles, and pharmaceuticals. Magnesium chloride is generally considered to be safe to use, but it can cause skin irritation or other side effects if not used properly.
Some of the features of magnesium chloride include:
- It is a white or colorless crystalline solid with a salty taste.
- It is highly soluble in water and other polar solvents.
- It has a high melting point (742 Degree F / 393Degree C).
- It is hygroscopic, meaning it absorbs moisture from the air.
- It has a low vapor pressure, meaning it is not volatile.
- It is non-flammable and non-explosive.
- It has a low toxicity, but can cause skin irritation if handled improperly.
- It is an effective de-icer, dust control agent, and food preservative.
- It is used in the production of fertilizers, textiles, and pharmaceuticals.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100 Per Month
- 4-5 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25 kg / 50 Kg HDPE Bag
- All India, Gujarat
A2/111, B-10 Green Park Industrial Estate, Near Ashirwad Hotel, Sachin Navsari Road, UNN Surat Gujarat India +918045800974